Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I See a Button, altered bottle/home decor/drink server

decorated with glass gems & enamel.
 Hi Everyone, Welcome to my blog, thank you for visiting! This is the first blog I've done to include my crafting and jewelry making. I do have other blogs that I will share links for at a later time.

For now, I reeeeally want to open this blog up. So, more to come, please stay tuned, check back often, please follow me!




In the meantime, check out this altered bottle I have listed on my Etsy!




my lovely bud vase/home decor/pretty drink server.
to wash, rinse with soapy water.



Close up of I See a Button...Do you see the button?
Each of the glass gems has a different design, which is why
they appear to be different colors.
http://www.newthingdesigns.etsy.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...